Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gifts from Lin





Dearest Lin,
Thank you so much for these lovely gifts. I only asked for the photos, and you gave me so much more. Those post cards are so sweet. All of you look so beautiful. Ruddi seems to know how to pose for the photos. The way his head leans on Tazzi is so cute, and looks just like Fred did. He must have pick up from Fred, I guess.

Fufu is crazy at his new stuff toys and the biscuits. Now even though he is sleeping, he is chewing on the plush reindeer. That's how he did on the new year photo with a orange ball in his mouth. I didn't do the "layering", fufu did it himself.

Now I start to understand why you always tears in your eyes when opening packages. When I saw those photos, I just couldn't help but crying. wow. Thank you for much for your thoughtfulness and caring. I can't express how grateful I feel. Thank you for those nice words. Wish you all the happiness and joyfulness forever and ever.

Best Regards,
Lynn

No comments: