Thursday, December 29, 2011

End of 2011

Dearest Fu,

It has been 3 months since the last time I wrote a message. How's going? Lin sent me a photo of you, decorated with a very beautiful border. You looked so carefree. Also, my former colleague asked about you the other day. and a classmate of mine saw you on FB, she said you were so cute. I am so prode of you. You have gone for 9 months now. Lately, I was like lost in the wonderland, or maybe coming back to the reality. I grew up a lot in a very short period of time. But you know, we Doggy only think positively, right? If I were not brave, no one will be brave for me. So fu, wish me luck, be brave, and always full of energy and joy. Well, the weather is getting colder. please take care of yourself. Love you forever.

Love
Lynn

No comments: