Saturday, April 2, 2011













Shot 04/05/2009


Dearest Fu,


How have you been? Today, I came to studio and chated with Lin for the first time after you were gone. She found a photo of you sneaking into Asti's bed. You were so funny looking at the camera like you were so happy that you finally got on the bed. You did so many funny things, didn't you? Later today, I found this photo from the notebook. this was shot very close to 2 year ago, when we newly moved into Shin-Tzu for about a month. At that time you were still healthy. You loved to run around when we lived there. Everytime when we came back to Taipei, you just didn't like to walk by yourself. I guess you didn't like Taipei too much, did you? It has been a month since you left. For some reason, I never dreamt of you. If there is something you want to talk to me, please come to my dream and tell me, would you? Love you.


Lynn

No comments: